Rescroft has been performing its own, in-house, testing since 1999.
The facility is fully calibrated and accredited for the testing of seat belt
anchorages within vehicles to the requirements of ECE regulation 14.05
and Community Directive 76/115/EEC (as last amended by 96/38/EC).
Its purpose is to accelerate product research and development and to
enhance the safety and quality of Rescroft products.
Joint commercial ventures may be undertaken, at Rescroft’s
• Approved by the UK Type Approval Authority
(VCA) for witnessed tests
• External annual calibration
• Six rams with with individual control, for
loads up to 30 kN
• Computerised data acquisition
• Time vs Load graphical output
• Simultaneous lap/diagonal testing of up to
5 seats per row
• Proportional control valves
• Enables random product sample testing
1 Rescroft Ltd is not a certification or advisory organisation and does not offer this service to any other business. It does not provide any product certification or approvals.
2 Rescroft Ltd accepts no liability for damage to non-Rescroft products, components or systems stored or tested at the facility. It will not accept any consequential losses arising from the storage or testing of non-Rescroft products, components or systems. Rescroft Ltd accepts no liability regarding the ongoing production conformity or reliability of non-Rescroft products, components or systems tested at the facility.